KYB GR2 Struts - report

I havent got these on my Subaru Legacy yet, but just had them put on my
wife's old Grand Voyager.

As advertised, I would say they give maybe just a bit on the firm side of
a factory ride.  They are quite comfortable, yet controlled.
At least on my wife's car, they were fairly inexpensive at about $170
total for all 4 corners (2 struts, 2 shocks).  For my Subaru they are
running about $65 to $75 a corner (all struts I believe).  KYB's have a
lifetime warranty.  Tire rack seems to have the best prices on KYB by a
good margin.

I would say they might be a good low-cost alternative to factory standard
struts on a 5  or 7 series and maybe the 3 if you have the standard
(rather than sport) suspension.

Tyler Stewart
'97 BMW 540iA
and a bunch of other old junk!