Freedom of Modification, pt. II

Alex F. and anyone turned off by his derogatory
writings against other digester's postings:
     Since you seem to know it all and need to seek to
abuse the English language in half truth and false
logic portray my or anyone else's creative low bucks
95 percent as effective modifications sound inefective
or invalid,
     I challenge you and your car, versus me and my
car, to put up or shut up from writing anything other
than constructive positive technical articles from
this or any other BMW related digest.  No criticism,
no invalidations, no putdowns from you against anyone
ever again.
     I'm not afraid to dyno my //M3, or put it on any
alignment rack you want, while comparing how much we
each spent. Are you?
     What I do works, and works well, both for me and
sufficient others who try what I write up to justify
continuing to write.  The most effective way to do a
modification? not always.  the best value of
performance gained for $$ spent?  Usually, and
sometimes by a considerable margin.

     If you want to say what I wrote as an E30 front
front suspension setup was 'BS', then you just
attacked an E30 318i car that finished FTD by over a
one second margin autocrossing a BMWCCA octoberfest
some years back.

     How do other digesters feel about Alex's writing
style when he disagrees with other articles?
     Is the consenses that the digest is better off
for everyone if people would just stating technical
opinions and mechanical experience, and letting the
other digesters take what they like and leave the
rest, or correspond directly with the writers for
further info and discussion?  Rather than some
loudmouth trying to tell the rest of us how we should
think?

Reverse Rod Motor?
     What would anyone feel about building a reverse
rod motor?  Specifically, power output? durability?
oil consumption? rev limits?
     What does Alex think about this?  There is no
right answer here, just a lot of wrong ones.  After a
few responses, I'll describe the results I got when I
tried one.  I learned many aspects of engine building
in the process.

     Btw, thanks to all the rest of the digesters for
to the point technical questions and lucid well
thought out or researched answers to relevant
questions of common concern to many.
     Its the rest of everyone on the digest that make
it worth it to everyone who posts here to continue
doing so.
      So let's all tell Alex and anyone else like him
via email directly (don't waste further digest
bandwidth) two things:
One, that we appreciate the good technical writings
that he has done.
Two, that postings with the intent to invalidate,
demean, insult, or discourage, other digesters from
posting here are inappropriate, unwelcome,
have no place here on the digest, and are better sent
to  /dev/null than submitted to this forum.

Thanks,
'jk

btw next time I hope to be able to write about the
reverse rod motor experiment.