E36 front control arm bushings

Folks,
I've finally found time to consider replacing my wife's E36 328i's flimsy
front control arm bushings with an E36M3 variant.
My '95 M3 bushings have perfectly centered control arm sleeves, just like
her original bushings. IIRC '96+ M3's bushings have an offset control arm
sleeve.
Am I correct in assuming that using '96+ bushings with control arm sleeves
positioned outboard on her car (or for that matter my car) will get her a
tid bit more front negative camber? Anything else to consider before
ordering the parts?

TIA,
alex f

End of bmw-digest V9 #2298