Some problems after changing the clutch master and slave cyl.....

Greetings all!

I changed the master and slave clutch cylinders on my
95 325i and I have some questions.  First, when I
removed the slave cyl.  the little plastic tip fell
off inside.  Will that tip cause any problems??
Secondly when I press the clutch pedal all the way in
it kinda sticks a little.  It also gets a little
stiffer after I drive it a while.  I bled the system
pretty good but I'm gonna bleed it again tomorrow.  Is
there a break in period for these parts that I should
know about??  Any advice is appreciated.  Thanks!!

Manuel Paredes
95 325i (finally working!)
L.A. BMWCCA
http://mailplus.yahoo.com