From: "Ron J" <ron@domain.elided>
To: "M535i SIG" <sig@domain.elided>, "BMW" <bmw-digest@domain.elided>, "E28  Group"
<E28list@domain.elided>, "UUC-BMW" <bmwuucdigest@domain.elided>
Subject: <E28> ABS on an 85 535i??
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:53:22 -0500

Hi All,

from watching the list earlier on, and noticing a few posts regarding E28's
with abs, and issues with sensors, I thought I might have ABS on my car, and
didn't think much more of it.  Then tonight, when I had to stop abruptly,
the
tires completely locked up, and got me thinking I don't, or its not working.
Can someone tell me if an 85 535i would have ABS standard?  When I put on my
new calipers rotors and pads 2 months ago, I didn't notice any ABS gear..

Any info would help

Cheers
Ron Jordan
85 535i