1976 2002 for sale

I have a 1976 BMW 2002 for sale. This was until relatively recently a California car so the body does not have the typical rust problems. Repaint quality is probably a 7 out of 10. Repainted original red. Runs and sounds great. Interior has no rips in the black vinyl seats. It is a 4 speed with a sunroof, cd-player, extra set of alloy 325 wheels, but no A/C. I can send you some pics if you are really interested. A few very minor cosmetic issues, the car is an excellent daily driver and continues to turns heads and get lots of inquiries. $3500 or best offer. I live in Washington, DC. You can call me at 202 298-8292 before 9pm please or email englishatwork@domain.elided

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com