in-car camera mount for driving schools?

>I'd like to mount my video camera to record driving schools I attend, but I
>don't have a bar/rollbar installed.
>
>Are there alternative methods to installing cameras in-car?

There is a company called  CRUISECAM which makes in-car mounts.  One of
their products clamps between the vertical posts of the front headrest
supposts.  Cost was about $150 last year when I looked at them.  The down
side is that you may not be able to adjust the seats once it is installed,
but it can be installed and removed in a matter of minutes.

Howie
96 328i