'88 750iL for sale

It's okay and still runs folks.  Here are some of the details.

- -black on black
- -170K+ miles
- -Still hits "high speed" quite easily (those that know me know how fast the
car has been too)
- -new front suspension except for control arms (have those and go with the
car, just too lazy to put them in)
- -It's a 750 folks.  It has ALL the typical nuances of one.  Just being
honest.  I can break it down for you over the phone.
- -Digital pics upon request can be e-mailed.
- -can get all regular maintenance items at wholesale to buyer.
- -It will outrun a 740 from 40MPH to 160MPH plus

Car is in the chicagoland area.  If you have more questions, you can e-mail
me direct or call me at (630) 774-7096 at anytime.  "NO" offer refused.

Rodney