Re: OBC reset

Apparently the OBC display may suddenly start to diplay only PPPP if there is
an elctrical surge in the system (although it's never happened to me, despite
many occasions of having to jump-start my old '86 528e). To reset it, try this:
First, press CODE, and then press the small recessed button on the lower right
of the unit. After a second or two, the LED in the M MPH button will flash
once, and the OBC is reset.  All memory is wiped out, so you'll have to reset
the date and time.  Good luck

- -Chip