running problems on e30

Ok. we put a new fuel pump in and the engine will not even start and then stop like it did before.

- -Any ideas

- -heres my plan. gonna check to see how the pressure is coming out of the fuel filter. perhaps it needs a change. then.. if theres pressure there. we are gonna take out an injector and see if its squirting at all.

- -if anyone has been keeping up with what i have been writing in the past few weeks, Do you think this could be a computer problem?

- -Any help is appreciated. - Adam
faith.yahoo.com