RE: spark plug wires for a 325ix

Rick Watson <ekiya@domain.elided> wrote:
> >>re: Spark Plug Wires Use NGK Spark Plug Wires for a Datsun
> 240/260/280z.
> Cost under $75. Superior to OEM longer lasting hotter sparking. May
> induce slight fuzz on AM radio reception. Good for any big block BMW
> 6.
> 'jk<<
>

> I am quite interested in a substitution for the prohibitively
> expensive wires that my E30 requires. As Stan Jackson over on the
> 325ix list pointed out to me, I'm using a small block six, M20.
> Any known substitutions for these?

Rick,
Why are you interested in replacing OE plug wires in the first place?
Are they damaged?
OEM Bosch wires are the best and typically last the lifetime of the car.
Unless you have a good reason to replace them, leave them alone.
If they are damaged and need to be replaced, do so with OEM Bosch wires.

alex f