RE: spark plug wires for a 325ix

>>re: Spark Plug Wires Use NGK Spark Plug Wires for a Datsun
240/260/280z.
Cost under $75. Superior to OEM longer lasting hotter sparking. May
induce slight fuzz on AM radio reception. Good for any big block BMW
6.
'jk<<

I am quite interested in a substitution for the prohibitively expensive wires that my E30 requires.  As Stan Jackson over on the 325ix list pointed out to me, I'm using a small block six, M20.  Any known substitutions for these?

Rick
faith.yahoo.com

End of bmw-digest V9 #2259