Re: '99 E46 Slow Taking OFF

"Manny Nolasco" <mnolasco@domain.elided> wrote:
> Greetings all!
> Has anybody heard of a problem on the '99 323i (E46) being too
> slow (stalling) when taking off.

Nope.
User error, perhaps?

> Is this a problem that need to be corrected or this is normal
> behavior. When I stopped at a light, and step on the gas, the
> car almost stall. Once I go over 20 mph, all seems normal.

Do you mean that it stalls at idle?
Or just when you rev the engine? Even in neutral?

If the answer is 'yes' to all of the above questions, take the car to the
dealer as it is still under warranty.
If you answered 'no' to at least one of them, you need to eather feather
the clutch more when shifting into 1st or press harder on the gas pedal.

Hope this helps,
alex f