<E28> 535i Full Custom Exhaust Installed

Hi All,

I just got back from the performance exhaust shop, and now have a custom
built cat-back exhaust system on the car.  The tone is nice, quiet, till you
really get on the pedal.  I had them remove the resonator, and muffler, and
install an independant dual system from the cat back.  It consists of 2 tube
based baffled resonators, with 2.25" pipe all the way back into a set of
stainless tips.  The Shop I go to, welds everything, so there are no clamps
to rust off, and they take a lot of pride in their work, painting over the
welds with rust inhibitor, making sure everything is lined up nicely and
ensuring there are no leaks.  The pickup is much nicer, and the car sounds
much better, then when I had the rusty leaky muffler.  I also understand
that the exhaust system that I removed wieghed a lot, and the system that is
in there now is much lighter than that.

Took the car out on the highway, and gave her a bit of hell, and it does
sound sweet  :)
Thanks for all the pointers regarding my exuast options

Cheers
Ron Jordan
85 535i with new sweet exhaust
73 911s 2.7 still in need of lights and paint while it waits in the garage.