95 318is - Shakes and Squeaks

I'm getting a shake in my steering wheel between 45-50mph and on up. What
gives? It shakes back and forth from left to right, I'd estimate at least 1 cm
in movement back and forth. Slightly annoying. Car has always had this shake.

Should I be worried about my steering rack? [Random Guess]

Recent mods: Last month I put in Koni SAs, H&R Sports, and Ground Control
RSMs. Had an alignment after installing all components.

Also I'm getting a squeak/creak noise from the right rear/mid going over
bumps/speed bumps. A couple of guys have guessed at swaybar end links or
swaybar bushings. Any other ideas? This was happening before the suspension
install also. I can only hear it with the passenger window down, and my music
off. I go over a speed bump and there's a noticable creak/squeak, sounds like
there is more sound on the way down off the bump than up, but I could be
wrong.

Also whenever I hit a pothole/speedbump I am getting a "thump" from the front
right, and sometimes left. I suspect this is the shock towers. When I
installed the Koni SAs, I was advised to cut the bumpstops down a little. I
did this. What is causing this thump, and is it normal?

Thanks for any help you can give.
- -Kevin-