Re: Rears a pain

The holding screws are a PITA. Whenever I take off rear rotors I first soak
the screws with PB blaster then insert the Allen wrench and give it a couple
of wacks with said BFH. This usually works. They hang up on the rotor not the
threads. If still stuck just drill them out and use a bigger BFH to knock
rotors off.  The remains will come out easily with needlenose pliers or
equivalent gripper. Thanks to the late and very lamented Jeff Harker for this
advice.
Replacing the screw is optional as the rotors will hold in place nicely
without it. Dealer has lots of those screws though
Fred Callender RMC