E36 Shudder Cured and question on Bentley Manual

Thanks to many digesters and Carl Scholz in particular, the shudder we
experienced
at the rear of our E36 325IS under acceleration while turning right, was
diagnosed as bad
rear shocks and mounts. We've replaced these ourselves with the aid of great
instructions
at www.racepad.com. Now Chris would like to have his new toy painted. but we'd
like do
some of the trim and perhaps glass removal ourselves to fully inspect the
weatherstripping,
hidden areas of potential corrosion, etc. Before we purchase the Bentley
Manual, could
someone out there with this manual tell us if it is detailed enough, in the
area of coachwork
instructions, to allow rank amateurs like ourselves to re and re glass,
mouldings, trim, etc.?

Cheers,

Greg and Chris Connolly 1992 325 IS