Re: 88 735i (E32) front wobble

  Hello all,

 I have been having a trouble with a front end shake with 88 735i. It seems
that the front end will shake slightly however, enough that it is felt in
the car at 90 km/h only. This shake is worsened by applying the brakes at
this speep once you are at a lower speed the shake is gone. I had the front
wheels balanced and that seemed to help a little. However, it is still
there? I was told that the front end has a bit of play in it however not
much? Any ideas or quick fixs. WOrse case senario what are the costs for
new ball joints? The rotors and pads are less than 2 months old so I don't
think the rotors are warped?

Regards,

Emilio

Toronot Canada.