Re: Web site w/ stock wheel weights?

"Bredle, Donald L." <bredledl@domain.elided> wrote:
> Anybody know of a web site that would list the weight for the
> more common stock wheels.

Don,
Unless you are specifically in love with stock wheels, I would pass on
them.
They are heavy (cast), overpriced and more often than not remarkably
difficult to clean.
If you think they are worth the extra cost because they had touched
Bavarian soil, I have a set of stock '95 M3 wheels I want to sell you ;-)

> I found www.bmwwheels.com , which is Chapman BMW in Scottsdale.
> It had a nice catalog of all the wheels, including prices, but
> no weights.

It's a dealer's web site. With everything that implies.
For a LOT of aftermarket and a few OEM wheel weights, look here:
http://www.wheelweights.net/

alex f