['99 M3] Acceleration "Squeal"

Greg, I hope you figure out what's up as I'm experiencing something similar
with my '99 M3.

I can't pinpoint when this squeal appeared, but I also have a CAI, this one
is a PAR.

My squeal appears upon moderate acceleration (in gear/under load) at engine
speeds of ~2000 - 3000rpm. Light or heavy throttle does not cause the noise.
Initially, I thought it was a brake noise, as it sounds similar to the
'screech' from some disc brakes, the pitch does not vary in frequency as
engine increases.

Any thoughts from members would be appreciated.

Although I have been reading this digest for some time, this is my first
posting here... hope I did it correctly!  -Scott