E30 325i Cam's

All right you guys i'm looking into getting a cam.
Anyone got one in there car? If so what one Schrick,
BMPD, Ireland? Also if you have one what state you in,
emmisons in that state? What duration, lift, overlap,
lobe separtion angle did you go with. I'm looking for
a cam for a street car and needs to pass tail pipe CA
emmissons. Whats the stock duration? I just learned
how to degree a cam and the advertised duration;
noramlly measure at .001" .004" ro .006" lift. Are
pretty far off from what most engine builders use.
Finding actual duration use .050" lift. Well I hope
some one can help me out.

Kyle Sanchez
http://finance.yahoo.com

End of bmw-digest V9 #2219