[no subject]

I never realized how important and how much compromise there is to tires
until recently.  It seems more important than suspension setups, etc., for
handling performance and there is certainly a lot of handling vs
noise/comfort/tire wear tradeoff necessary in the selection.

Tyler Stewart
'97 540iA sport

"Dale Gange" <dandsgange@domain.elided>
Sent by: owner-bmw@domain.elided