1984 e30 318 for sale Phoenix, AZ

Hi! Anyone looking for an e30 318i?

- -Arctic Silver
- -Blue cloth interior
- -159494 miles
- -Sony Mobile ES XR-C750 Cassette deck

This car is in good running condition, but needs some TLC. The steering rack
need rebuilding, works fine but leaks fluid. The A/C has a leak that I can't
seem to locate. But the condenser, expansion valve, high pressure hoses and
compressor were all replaced within the past three years. The speedo quit
working about a year ago, odometer displays 156494 miles, I estimate that
3,000 miles have been put on the car since the speedo stopped. Passes
Arizona emissions fine, the catalytic converter was replaced 4 years ago.

Asking $1,000 or best offer, will include a pair of 320is Recaros with
tracks that are supposed to bolt up, (haven't personally tried them in the
car yet). I can arrange delivery in the Phoenix area. Anywhere else, it's up
to you.

Thanks!
Bart