RE: Where do you go for wheels? - TIRE RACK

Dennis <DJLogan33@domain.elided> wrote:
> They have a multipage ad in CAR & DRIVER every month. Check it out
> They also have an excellent website (http://www.tirerack.com)

They have a multipage ad in Roundel every month, and they are the title
sponsor of the BMW CCA Club Racing series.  Their staff also participate
in the Roadfly.Com wheel/tire forums with solid free technical advice.

I have purchased several singles and sets of tires from Tire Rack for
installation on my wheels by a local tire shop (Big O, Discount Tire, or
whatever).  Tire Rack is always quick and cheap and accurate in what
they send me.
- --
Bob Sutterfield
'87 E30 325iS http://bmwe30.net #1129 DAS KAR