BMW for Sale

Hi all,
     A very good friend of mine sent me this and asked if I could pass
it along to the list I belong to.  I hope this doesn't break any list
rules.  My friend is a very honest person and very picky about
maintaining his cars (I bought one from him years ago).  Feel free to
contact him direct, or ask me any questions if you prefer.  I'm in
Baltimore, he's in DC.

Thanks,
Ed
http://lightandsilver.com