Re: 735i Ventalation controls

  Hello All,

 I wanted to thank everyone that helped with my OBC computer reset issue.
Very quick and accurate responses. However, I am having a new problem with
my 88 735i E32. When ever the AC is operating one side of the car
(passenger) is very cold the drivers side is warm? Also the rear vent for
the rear pasengers is always cold as well. This occurs when the climate
control is set on Auto. There is no change if I set it to above and under,
except that heat is felt at the driver's side foot-wells. I have heard that
the heat plungers and blend doors go bad on these cars? Is it difficult to
change the aformentioned? Are there any pics or instructions I can refer to
on the net if indeed they are the culprits.

Thank you in advance,

Emilio
Toronto, Canada.