<FS> 1985 Metric Mechanic 318i

1985 318i 4-door

Silver with Blue interior, nifty and fun to drive!
Some comments about the paint - It is the original paint.
The clear coat has worn off most horizontal surfaces.  Sides
are ok.  Body is straight with no rust.

5-Speed Transmission
Mileage: 234,500 with 38,000 on 2.2L Metric Mechanic

Performance:
Metric Mechanic advertised horsepower -155
Measurements with G-Tech yielded,
Wheel horsepower - 138
0-60 - 8.5 sec
1/4 mile - 16.2 seconds @ 89 mph

Metric Mechanic motor installed at Metric Mechanic, Kansas
City, MO
Second Owner - Bought from original owner 5 months ago
Recaro Front Seats - Recovered Rear seats with same material
as Recaros
Power Windows that work!
Converted 134a with new compressor - works great in 100+
degree weather
Major components replaced in past 3 1/2 years - with
receipts
- - Airflow Meter
- - Idle Control Valve
- - Idle Control Unit
- - Distributor, cap, rotor, wires, coil
- - Ignition Module - very expensive
- - Radiator
- - New Coolant Hoses & Fuel Hoses
- - CV Boots on both axles
- - New Guibo
- - New Borbet 15" wheels with Pirelli 205/50R15 P700Z tires
with 500 miles, have original wheels with tires also
- - Front brake rotors and rear drums - with new pads and
shoes
- - Extra parts include 4.10 differential, clutch master
cyclinder, clutch slave cylinder, new rear speaker deck (in
original packaging).
The car is mechanically excellent, however could use a nice
paint job.  I have a 535is that is need of work, and my wife
didn't want another project started in the garage.  So the
318i has to go.

Price: $3300.  ($2900 without Borbet wheels and tires)
Car is located in Dallas Texas area.

If interested, Let me send you pictures of the car!

Georg
email:   m.five@domain.elided
87 535is - AKA MOCK5 in need of some work
85 318i - 2.2L Metric Mechanic motor (for sale)