Re: Suggestions on a washing mitt

Kabookie <kabookie@domain.elided> wrote:
> OK shine buffs - looking for recommendations on a good washing mitt.
> What's your favorite material,

Sheepskin

> brand,

Doesn't matter.
Sheep do not know under what brand they will be sold when they are feeding.

> and place of purchase?

WallMart!
Something like $5/mitt, and they replace them when they inevitably come
apart.

> Griot's has a nice sheepskin mitt; Meguiars has a much cheaper "gold
> wash" mitt w/ 2-inch pile, etc.
> Tell me what I should buy, and why. Got my arrest-me red car buffed out
> and would like to keep it that way as long as possible.

And you local BMW dealer will also have their very own $30 mitt, sawn
exclusively from virgin Bavarian sheep, fed by the best Bavarian hops.
And they all feel and work the same.

IMHO,
alex f