E30 315IC window operation

All:
Need some help. I brought my 91 325IC back to Ohio and left it in my garage.
I had my wife operate the car and the funny thing is that she put the top up
with no problem (power top) but when she tried the windows, once started up
then stopped then all of them stopped working.
I have never seen this before and will be going home to  look the car over
but could use some suggestions. I have Bentley and will look there but is
there a fuse that is available that runs these motors? I have never seen
this happen or heard of this happening. Any suggestions?
Brad