Re:Could  it be a Z4 Si ghting?

I saw this same formation around 6:30pm on July 16 in downtown San
Francisco. The cars were heading west on Sutter St. before turning South on
Polk. I had to do a double take since this was the last place I'd expected to see
anything like this. The giveaway was that one of the Z4s had roundel markings
on the hub of the wheels. All three of the cars I saw were black with camoflaged
hoods and trunks.
The third, larger car I took to be a 5 series but I did not have much time to figure
it out. Made my day though!

- - Bruce