Self-Leveling Suspension System Control Repair

I am interested in surveying the desire for E-24 and E-28 SLS system
electronic control system repair and/or setup instructions.
I assume I could also make a tester for rent that would help diagnose SLS
problems.

So far I have drawn the electronic schematic and completely tested the
function for the SLS system electronic control unit. The internal circuits
are standard electronic components with a couple of 50 cent capacitors that
I'm sure must cause most of the control unit failures.
These could be replaced with a quality polystyrene capacitor. I assume in
almost all cases the SLS control unit could be upgraded and repaired for
less than $100 plus shipping. A damaged control arm wiper resistor track
would be the death of the unit, I have yet to see that failure.
The 37-14-1-176-796 lists for $1040 and that must be a showstopper for
repairing a SLS system when the control unit is acting up.
Is their any interest?
Rod...

- ---
Rodney Moore