Part # Help?

I took a road trip this weekend to Vegas from So Cal, and one stretch of
the freeway was rather bumpy.  When I came home, I decided to wash my
car.  Upon washing the car, I noticed 2 screws missing on one side that
holds the ground effects on my 1997 M3 onto the car.  It's the screws in
the wheelwell...

Is this a common problem?  Has this happened to anyone else?  What can I
do to prevent this from happening again?

Below are links to some pictures.

Missing Screws
http://home.attbi.com/~mkanaly/m3/missing1.jpg

Missing Screws (shot 2)
http://home.attbi.com/~mkanaly/m3/missing2.jpg

And here's what the screws look like installed (other side of car...
dur)
http://home.attbi.com/~mkanaly/m3/partnumbers.jpg

Let me know if you know where I can get these screws from painlessly.
It would also help if someone had the Part Numbers for them???  I'm
worried the ground effects will fall off if I don't get this fixed, as
it seemed rather loose now.

Let me know!
- -Mike