Warranty Gold Advice/Feedback?

Hi All,

I am at the point of buying the diamond ( fairly complete) warranty from
Warranty Gold for my 98 M3.  I have 27,500 miles and the factory warranty
runs out in August.  They want $1665 for a 6 year/72,000 mile warranty.  I
wonder if it is better to take my chances without a warranty.  Also, I am
curious what experience other people have had with this company.  There are
several companies that will not cover an M3 at all.  Any thoughts or feedback
would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve
98 M3/4