E36 318i and 318is

Hello,
I need help from somebody with a digital camera and a 318i or 318is.  Mine is
a 1993, but I don't think it matters.  I need a picture of the formed plastic
shroud that covers the top of the radiator.  I broke mine while changing the
AC condensor, and the new one I got in the mail doesn't fit.  Of course I had
already thrown away my original (stupid), so I can't describe the difference
to my mail order parts guy.  Please email if you can help.  Thanks!
Andy B
93 318is 112k