<e28> 535i Stalling More info

      Hello All,

      Ongoing.. Just got back in from more experiments

            I went out and under advisement I pulled the plug to the ICV,
and tried to start the car. Same thing stalls out. Someone mentioned that
the ICV should have power to 2 prongs on the input and not just one. Mine
only has power to the middle one.

            The throttle switch mounted opposite to the ICV on the throttle
body was my next step, I unplugged it, and then moved the butterfly and
still heard a clicking. So now I am not sure if that switch is any good.

            I was also told about a throttle position switch, that is
somewhere on the throttle body and is a black box. But I didnt see that
there when I looked.

            Is there any other location? anyone have a bentleys and a
scanner?

Ron Jordan