From: owner-bmw@domain.elided [mailto:owner-bmw@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Brendon Macaraeg
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 12:21 AM
To: bmw@domain.elided
Subject: E36: windshield washer not spraying water

My driver side window washer stopped spraying water today
(my car sat for a week in my garage, and worked fine before
I left for a trip). Stuck a pin in to perhaps unclog it, but no go.
Water burbles out, but that's it.

Is there a motor that may have gone bad?
Or loss of pressure in the water hose that feeds the water
to the washer?
Ideas anyone?  Fixable on my own without going to the dealer?

TIA,
- -Brendon

- --