E30 won't Start, windows don't roll up

Ok guys I went to start my car today after school and
it started fine. I rolled down the windows to let the
hot air out of my car. I get on the freeway and try to
roll the windows back up with no luck I also notice
that the ac that i thought i turned on was not on and
the blower wasn't blowing. So now the windows won't
rool up and the blower fan doesn't work and the car
won't start. There is 12 vlots at the starter but it
doesn't turn the motor over just nothing at all. I
turn the key to run and nothing happens, i hear the
fuel pump turn on but no cranking. Any one help me
out?

Kyle Sanchez
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com