FS: Best E36 Xenon Lighting Upgrade (using E46 projectors). Complete kit.

Hi.

I am selling a set of E36 headlamp assemblies (1.5 years old) that were
retrofitted with E46 Xenon projector lights.  Complete with bulbs,
ignitors, ballasts.  The retrofit was done 6 months ago.  This upgrade is
suitable for all E36 (coupes, convertibles, sedans, compacts).  Because it
uses E46 Xenon parts, the beam pattern/color is OEM (i.e. not white/glaring).

Reason for sale: sold the car that they were installed on.

Many people here were interested in the mod, so, just wanted to let
everybody know they're for sale now.  There are about 3.5 days left on the
auction, so, I think that is a good amount of time for people who had
questions.

This is definately a unique upgrade.  Probably only a handful of people
have actually done it.  Took about 20 hours of labour to do! (plus 24 hours
for glue drying).

Starting at $100 US NO RESERVE.

Please see below for more details/pictures.

Thanks.

Auction listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1837848757

More pictures