Jack Money
'89 325iX
'90 M3
#86 JS M3
www.elephantmotorsports.com

On the Canadian BMW club site, under classified, this one is listed:
(I don't know the seller or the condition of the parts)
www.bmwclub.ca

Hope this helps,

Michel.

 (Embedded image moved to file: pic00041.gif)1989 M3 motor and
 transmission, complete from airbox to header including wire
 harness and ecu. They have 80k miles on them and ran strong
 when removed. $4000 US plus shipping, located in Buffalo, NY.
 mpower@domain.elided. (03/02)

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of pic00041.gif]