For Sale: E3 / E12 map-reading lights (C pillar)

I have a complete set (left & right side with mounting brackets) of the
optional E3 reading lamps that mount in the (rear) C pillars.  It was a
factory accessory in Europe but was not offered in North America.

They fit E3 (Bavaria) & E12 (first generation 5 series) cars.  They do not
fit E9 (CS coupe), E23 (first generation 7 series).  You might be able to
adapt them to 2002 cars but I've not done it myself.

BMW NA pricing (insane) is $111 per side!  The pair, left & right, is $60
including the mouting bracket, hardware & postage.  Drop me an email
off-digest if you're interested.  I only have one set, first come is first
served.  I am willing to trade for old BMW annual reports if you have any,
as well as hard to find BMW books.

Thanks & regards,

Gregory Bradbury
gregory 891@domain.elided