subframe bushings

Last year a bunch of us got together and replaced the rear sub frame
bushings on our E30s.  Now I need to address my 95 318ti.  So, I'm looking
to put together another fun filled day of rear sub-frame bushing swaps.

If you are in the Baltimore/Washington DC area (or are willing to drive a
few hours) and want to replace your rear sub-frame bushings, drop me a note
off line.

The is an expensive job if left up to a shop.  However, with the proper BMW
tool, a lift and air tools it is quite manageable for the DIYer.  IIRC, last
year we did 7 or more E30s in one day.

t.