FW: June 25 POCONO Driving School (thru Delaware Valley Chapter)

(I told Delaware Valley Chapter I would forward this... I'll be there too!
:-)

!!! Delaware Valley Chapter still has openings at POCONO !!!

2nd ANNUAL DELAWARE VALLEY CHAPTER BMWCCA - POCONO 2.5 MILE IMSA LONG COURSE
EVENT

Tuesday June 25, 2002

Student Registration Fee - $150.00

Instructor Registration fee - $100.00

Forms can be found here:

http://www.delvalbmwcca.org/files/PoconoJune252002App.doc

and here

http://www.delvalbmwcca.org (Chapter Events)

Oh yeah--there are openings in all run groups.  Another 25 people could
join!

* One requirement for this event is that all students must have attended at
least one driver's school prior to this event.  Also, no open cars or window
tint! *

Contact e30m3speedy@domain.elided for more information