IP Display bulbs

Hi,
     I am told some display bulbs are burned out in my recently acquired
'95 325i.  I didn't notice, since they've been that way since I got it
and the light didn't appear "missing".  But these are the ones behind
the temperature control display in the center console, and the behind
the light switch to the left of the steering wheel.
     How easy are these to get to and what's the trick here?  A list
member previously told me about the credit card trick to replace the
ones behind my computer display and I took care of that.  Is the temp
display the same trick to get it out?  I can't imagine the light switch
would be similar, since it's a round fitting.

Thanks,
Ed
http://lightandsilver.com