New owner of an '84 733i in need of parts, schematics, and advice

Folks,

Just purchased a lovely '84, light blue 733i.  The body and engine are quite
sound but I do need some repair help and some assistance locating parts.

First the repair:  The car's previous owner didn't care to replace the
leaking heater core - which is why he let it go.  I know this repair isn't
much fun but think I can handle it.
Repair Questions:
1.  Are there any sound advice pages or step by step directions available on
replacing the heater core available online?  The only one I know of is:
http://home6.inet.tele.dk/sbc/Fixes/Heater/heater.htm
2.  Do any of you have some hints to make the heater core replacement a more
bearable exercise?  Also, any AC advice would be helpful.
3.  Are there diagrams and schematics available for a 1984 733i?  Finding
some online would be a big help.
4.  Where can I get the BMW service manual for this car?  I have the
Chiltons but am not happy with it.

Parts Needed:
________  Heater Core

________  Alternator

________  Trunk lock and both door locks

________  Interior sunroof upholstery

________  Armrest upholstery

________  BMW service manual

Thanks again -- I really do appreciate your input!

John T.
john.thomas120@domain.elided
'84 Light Blue 733I
( eager to get it on the road )
'81 320i, Kastanienrot Metallic
( sadly parted ways at just over 1/4 of a million miles )
'89 Ford Thunderbird
( just to remind me why I love BMW's )