RE: fuel injector nozzles?

> I am in the process of replacing the fuel injector O-rings in
> my 84 533i.  The problem is, the plastic caps or nozzles that
> cover the spraying end of the injectors are broken on most of
> my injectors.  Can I get new nozzles anywhere?  I hope I
> don't have to buy new injectors!

I recently sent the injectors from my 87 Porsche to Cruzin performance
(www.cruzinperformance.com) for a full cleaning, rebuild and flow
balance service.  The entire bill was less than $100 including shipping
(for 8 injectors) and they came back looking like brand new with all new
pintle caps and o-rings.

Regards

Jamie Howton
2002 330i 5 Speed Steel Blue Metallic SP PP
     CWP 18" M V Spoke Wheels
1987 Porsche 928 S4 5 Spd Diamond Blue Metallic
1979 Porsche 928 5 Spd Opalmetallic
http://www.howton.net