<E34> 1990 535ia for sale

Home ownership forces sale of sedan in favor of SUV....

I'm selling my 1990 535ia.  The following is a brief description.  Please
call or e-mail for additional info if interested.

Dark green (Iceland) with tan leather
Automatic
139,500 miles
Great condition in and out (very little wear on leather)
Everything in good working order (except temp gauge)
Sunroof
Heated seats
All stock
A/C very cold
Tires about 30%-40% remaining
Consistant/timely service performed
2nd owner
Located in Atlanta, photos can be made available
$6,500, neg.

Jay T. Bell
Director - Communications & Media
KPMG Corporate Finance LLC