Service routine for 2001 BMW 740iL

Does someone have the complete list of work to be completed at a major service
interval for a 2001 BMW 740iL (E38/2)?. I live in Moscow, Russia and recently
purchased a 740iL from BMW Russia (not a dealer). Part of the deal was that
BMW Russia would pay for a major service before the end of the warranty period
which was early May. We took the car to an official BMW dealer but incredibly
they will not just do a regular service - you need to specify in exact detail
all of the things you want them to do!!!!!!!!!. So what I want is a list of
the entire service regime for a major service so I can give this to the dealer
and have them undertake the work. Can anyone help??.

Roger
Visit our website at http://www.bubsw.com
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version. This message is provided for
informational purposes and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer
to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments.

End of bmw-digest V9 #2126