Euro delivery

It seems logical that dealers would deal more on the eurodelivery, as those
cars are not part of the dealer allocation.  My plan when I go for the euro
delivery is to pay $1000 over invoice.  If you don't already know,
eurobuyers.com has the dealer pricing in detail.

Please buy you car without a sunroof, and that goes for everyone on this
list buying new BMWs.

Hans Conser