For Sale:(Brand New) 7x9 Jumbo Microfiche Reader for Large BMW Fiche

I bought an Indus 4601-J Jumbo Microfiche reader a few years ago when I
thought I'd have the time to use it ... I have since sold my 325iC and no
longer have use for it.

The reader has dual magnification (two lense model) and is in Brand New
(literally used once) condition, complete with cleaning kit and dust cover.

E30 Owners: If you are interested this is your chance to get one of these
hard to find large format readers, plus the E30 325iC Parts & E30 Service
Microfiche just like the dealer has.

A $650 value that I offer up to my fellow enthusiasts for $395.

Plus I'll include the BMW Maitenance & Mechanical Quick Reference Guide and
an Oct 1997 complete BMW parts suggested price list (which is of course
slightly outdated so tell me if you don't want it.)