Re:BMW Wagon (525iT, 528iT, etc.) With Manual Transmission

How about this 5 ser wagon....has a manual....and 300+hp

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=182
5005039&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1020813534&indexURL=0&rd=1

Ebay item # 1825005039

Ric

> Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:02:18 +0000
> From: phantom@domain.elided
> Subject: BMW Wagon (525iT, 528iT, etc.) With Manual
Transmission

> The time has come to sell the trusty two-door 325 to make way
for something a bit larger for my
> growing family.  I always had it in my mind that when this time
came, I'd buy a used Volvo
> station wagon because it had a lot of the qualities I wanted:
roomy and boxy, safe, reliable,
> relatively quick, and a manual transmission.  After looking
around a bit, I've found that the newer
> Volvo wagons are a bit smaller than they used to be and the
majority of them have automatic
> transmissions.  The few manuals I've found go very quickly.
>
> Thus, I've turned my attention to the BMW wagon.  Quite a bit
more expensive, but, again, I have
> had trouble finding a used one with a manual transmission - in
fact, I've yet to see anything but
> an automatic 5-series wagon advertised for sale.  My question:
does BMW sell a 5-series wagon in
> the US with a manual transmission?
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 01:00:01 -0400
> From: Richard Welty <rwelty@domain.elided>
> Subject: BMW Digest Advertisers: regular posting
>
> [last changed 1/20/2002]
>
> Averill Park Networking
>     Linux, Unix, OpenBSD, Network Engineering, Software
Development
>     http://www.averillpark.net/
>     rwelty@domain.elided                         518-573-7592
>
> Wholesale Parts, Inc., Atlanta, Georgia
>     OE & OEM Parts for Mercedes, BMW & Porsche, 20% to 75% off
Retail.

sales@domain.elided
>     Toll Free 1-888-234-5894  1-770-232-1546     fax
770-232-1548

> Leatherique Professional Leather Restoration Products
>     Professional Leather conditioner, cleaners, and custom
color match dyes
>     http://www.leatherique.com/
>     LRPLTD@domain.elided           904-272-0992       fax
904-272-1534

> This mailing list and others on digest.net are maintained by
> Krusty Motorsports, which can provide Web Hosting and
Electronic